Wednesday 8 August 2018
Time: 7.15am – 8.45am
Venue: The Maritime Room, Princes Wharf – Auckland
Dress Code: Smart casual
Every day women strive to master the challenges of demanding personal and professional lives.
Sharing that experience can be powerful and empowering – a defining moment that can be life-changing.
The Women in Leadership Breakfast at CAA18 in Auckland, New Zealand, is an opportunity to do just that. The breakfast will enable current and aspiring women leaders in the pre-hospital sector to connect, underline their significant role and explore how to build on their success.
The breakfast, preceding day one of the CAA Conference on Wednesday 8 August, will feature a panel of women leaders from the sector who will share their experiences including:
• Leadership across complex boundaries
• Leadership without authority
• Managing roadblocks
• Key skills to succeed as a confident leader in the sector
• How to map out your own leadership career
• An action plan – taking your career to the next level
- Gale Chevalier: EMS Executive, Deputy Chief of Operations – Frontenac Paramedic Services, County of Frontenac Canada
- Judith Barker : Chief Executive Officer, St John Ambulance Australia (Northern Territory)
- Michelle Murphy: Group Manager 5 – Metro West, Emergency Operations – Ambulance Victoria
- Norma Lane: Clinical Director, St John New Zealand
The breakfast will be held at the Maritime Room at the gateway to the Viaduct Harbour and the nearby Hilton Auckland Conference venue.
Make the Women in Leadership Breakfast one of your defining moments.
Registration for all Congress events has now closed.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.